We Care Awards
The We Care Award was introduced in 2009. The Care Camps Board of Directors has an Award Committee that reviews any nominations, as well as any individuals or groups who go above and beyond for Care Camps.
Criteria for This Award
• Level of contribution generated by nominees directly or by their direct actions.
• Long term and consistent involvement in fund-raising activities for Care Camps.
• Help in the promotion of Care Camps either long term or in some very dramatic fashion.
• Any individual person or group who has aided the Care Camp mission with “above and beyond” the usual effort.
- KOA – Jeff Goins, OAK Properties
- Volunteer – Carol Wright, Newburgh/NYC KOA
- Corporate – Campers Inn RV
- KOA – Anita Perry, Chautauqua Lake KOA
- Volunteer – Mark & Michele Maidment, Cardinal KOA
- Corporate – Patrick Industries
- KOA – Gettysburg/Battlefield
- KOA – Lorelle & Bob Bergeron
- Corporate – Forest River Inc.
- St. Petersburg, FL, Lori Hight Mgr.
- Independence Bank
- KOA-COP Properties
- KOA Inc
- Hope Perkins, Elkhart KOA
- KOA Owners
- Daniel Parent, Cardinal KOA
- Barry Stern, Fort Pierce KOA
- Mike Kuper, Thunder Bay KOA
- Bill Raneiri, Prime Management
- Howard & Cyndy Livingston
- Wendy Woodman, Okeechobee KOA
- Amy Raposo, Barrie KOA
- Oscar Tang, KOA Holdings
- Peter Warrick, Southeast Publications
- The Bell Family, San Diego KOA